Hello, I'm Tanya (she/ her). I am a Mother, Yogini, Eco Feminine Activist and Intuitive. The focus of my work is to create spaces that are diverse and inclusive. It is important to me that no one should be excluded from the teachings I offer. With this in my heart and mind I create spaces for women to gather to heal, rest, share, move, co-create, explore and build connection and community. Together we are stronger.
I share tools and practices that have supported me on my sacred journey of life to benefit women for their own healing.
It is my vision that every woman steps into their authority and lives a life of peace and purpose.
For the over 25 years I have studied in depth the body, mind and spirit connection. I weave these learning throughout my individual coaching, classes and group work.
My skills includes:
- Yoga Teacher Training - Hatha. YHA 200 hrs.
- Pre and Post Natal Yoga Teacher Training 85 hrs. Katy Appleton
- Yoni Shakti Yoga Training. 40 hrs. Uma Dinsmore-Tuli
- Total Yoga Nidra Foundation. 14 hrs. Yoga Nidra Network
- Total Yoga Nidra Training. 50 hrs. Yoga Nidra Network
- Menopause - Unveiling the Hidden Power. The Red School
- Mindfulness Course Facilitator Training. Shamash Alidina
- Aromatherapy Diploma - ITEC. St Mary's University
- Reflexology Diploma - ITEC. St Mary's University
- Nutrition and Health Diploma. The Royal Institute of Public Health and Hygiene
- Seated Acupressure Bodywork. Academy of On-Site Massage
- Remedial Massage Diploma. Reading College
- Breathwork - Tranformational Breath levels 1,2,3, Study Days with Ben Wolff.
- Reiki - Levels 1 & 2
- Deep intuition and Daily Svadhyaya (daily study)
- Currently studying under the amazing elder Joanna Macy 'The work that reconnects" with the view to create a framework for ecological change through my service of Yoga and Meditation.
My greatest teacher yet is LIFE! I hold many certificates of training, but my depth of learning comes from my own personal journey of healing trauma and coming to stand in my own sovereignty. I am blessed to have sat in circle with, held space for and coached thousands of women.
There is no certificate for intuition and life experience.
It is both a privilege and a gift to be able share what I have learnt with others and I continue to learn from my personal practice and from all those I meet along the way. My wish is that my teachings will ignite that spark in you that keeps you motivated to take good care of yourself and to become truly happy with your authentic self.
Please feel free to join my facebook group to be kept up to date with classes, workshops and retreats.