The Work of Byron Katie has been called the most powerful self-realisation technique ever developed. The Work is a simple yet powerful process of inquiry that teaches you to identify and question thoughts that cause all the suffering in the world. It is a way to understand what is hurting you, and to address your problems with clarity. People who do The Work as an ongoing practice report life-changing results. In this workshop Duncan and I will will introduce you to The Work and show you how self-inquiry can bring you a joy-filled life.The work is one of the most useful tools I have learnt in all the years I have been teaching mindfulness. I have seen it transform many challenging life situations. I also find myself using it as a parent too.
- Alleviation of depression: Find resolution, even happiness, in situations that were once debilitating.
- Decreased stress: Live with less anxiety or fear.
- Improved relationships: Experience deeper connection and intimacy with your partner, your parents, your children, your friends, and yourself.
- Reduced anger: Understand what makes you angry and resentful and become reactive less often, with less intensity.
- Increased mental clarity: Live and work more intelligently and effectively, with integrity.
- More energy: Experience a new sense of ongoing vigor and well-being.
- More peace: Discover how to become “a lover of what is.